Monday, November 5, 2007

October 31 was an anniversary for me!

8 years ago I met a fascinating new friend. She and I don't really know each other as well as we once did but I'm still grateful for her. Love and light to my SoCal pal. I hope you kept safe from the fires.
Happy Friend-iversary. ;)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Awww, I treasure those days, ..special times, for sure. I miss you and our friendship and being so close. I went thru a Hell Tunnel, Trish, and somehow I checked out there for too long and I regret letting our friendship dwindle. I love you to the moon and I am always here for you! I can honestly say that I was not myself for a very long time and I would love to reconnect with you if you ever feel like taking a risk. I love you and your family and I miss you. Happy Anniversary! Im sorry I have been out of it with a terrible flu and meant to tell you I remembered our "special Day" but was so out of it with this bug. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO!!!!! :O) Doing anything special? I hope so ! Sending you tons of love and light and WHO IS HAVING BABY # 4 AND WHEN???!!! OmyGosh..so exciting... Tell me more ...I'm thrilled for you! happy (birth) Day !!! :) YOu are my Magical Friend and I send you so many good thoughts and LOVE!!! xoxo *Mel