Wouldn't you know it! I made a delicious dinner tonight that EVERYONE liked and I didn't take a picture.
It was this recipe from Every Day with Rachael Ray magazine. But I subbed salmon for the halibut. I haven't been able to find any halibut that fits in our budget yet.
Here's the pic from the RR website.
Made me seriously wish for Spring and the abundance of strawberries. We were lucky enough to get some in our Bountiful Basket on Saturday. Yay!
I served this with some steamed broccoli.
Roger, Kenzie and I loved it. The balsamic vinegar/strawberry/onion combo is YUM-O!
Emily liked it and ate a little bit of everything.
Jaxon ate his weight in salmon. The boy loves his "red fish". He enjoyed copious amounts of the rest of the meal as well.
I haven't' figured out the PointsPlus values yet. I'll add them to this post when I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That sounds yummy!
P.S. I was the crazy one at Sam's Club the other day...in case you weren't exactly sure who I was. :)
Haha! I knew who you were as soon as you told me your name. Not crazy at all. I told DH that I wish I was younger so I could look so cute "just rolled out of bed with coffee breath". ;) It was good to meet you in person and chat a bit.
Post a Comment