Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This.

I'm thrilled to report that nights 3-6 of sleep training for Jaxon involved hardly a whimper from him. He goes to bed at 7pm every night and sleeps till almost 8am. I haven't had this much sleep since my second trimester of pregnancy. It's nice. I hope it lasts.
Best of all, I have my charming little man back and his appetite has improved.
This morning he kept taking nursing breaks to give me sweet kisses. What's not to love?
Today is a West Virginia football game day so I'll be busy keeping busy. Maybe I'll work on Tukker's quilt. I really need to finish it and get busy on all the other projects I have in mind. It should be easier now that I can have some quiet time at night. Imagine the projects I can do!

No comments: