Sunday, May 25, 2008


Jaxon is fascinated with the pepper grinder and decided to pretend to drink from it one day. This resulted in his getting pepper in his right eye. I put him right in the bath and flushed it out as best I could. It seemed to be alright that night when I put him to bed. But the next morning his eye was a bit red and got so much worse as the day went on that I finally took him to the clinic. One day on antibiotic ointment and Benadryl and he was good as new. And still playing with the pepper grinder. ack!




Baby T gave us a scare this month. She got some kind of tummy bug that she couldn't get over and ended up in the hospital. She was sicker than any of my babies has ever been and really had me worried. I got to watch her the day after she left the hospital and all she wanted was to snuggle all day. And I was happy to oblige.













*I don't seem to have a picture of my Katydid from this month. But trust me, she's as cute and sweet as ever. It'll be fun to see her become a big sister next month.
I love that all the babies love each other so much. Even Caydance and Jaxon are happy to see each other for the first little while and then the competition begins and things get interesting! They even shared a special little virus (sore throat and fever) and a trip to the pediatrician this month.

No comments: