Monday, June 23, 2008

She's with us :)

I was done on the computer for the night. Roger asked me to go check the doors before I come to bed. I walked into the kitchen and checked the door and then as I was walking back across the kitchen I noticed a print of this pic on the floor.

Taken at the hospital the day, two years ago today, that Jaxon was born. (She hated this picture. LOL!)

So, is she letting us know she's around? Or did the pic just get loose from it's magnetic clip on the fridge where it's been since last summer? You decide. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Wow that's amazing what happened. And since I belive in ppl contacting you after they're gone and ghosts, I truly believe it was Grandma. Just like she was there when I gave birth to Lily. That pic, (even though Grandma didn't like it) is a good one! :)