Friday, October 22, 2010

Tuesday was Christmas

Okay, not really.
But last Christmas we tried something new for the grown kids with families.
We gave them family passes to Discovery Gateway Children's Museum.
I figured it was better than more STUFF that would be forgotten a month after Christmas.
It was HIT and they have really enjoyed having the passes to use all year long. They've asked for passes to someplace else this Christmas.
I love it because we can get together there for some fun.
Tuesday I took Jaxon and we met up with Heather and Kayleigh and their babies.
SO MUCH FUN!
I just love those faces.







And I got to enjoy chatting about life with the mommy daughters.
It was a great day. :)
I need to figure out a similar idea for the grown daughter who doesn't have kids yet. Hmm....

3 comments:

Mel the Belle said...

The kids are growing up beautifully (and fast!). Looks like a great day!!

Tightwad Mom said...

What a fun idea! It's the gift that keeps on giving. What a great way to spend the day with your darling grandkids and some of your girls.

Summer Miller said...

I think that is a great idea. That's my plan when I have grandkids :)