Saturday, October 9, 2010

We did it for the ta-tas!

Roger's work is one of the corporate sponsors of the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Salt Lake City 5 mile walk. The event took place this morning and we were happy to join in.
The weather was perfect. Maybe just a little chilly until we got walking but then it was great. Not too hot and no sun blasting on us.
Roger, Kenzie, Emily, Jaxon and I walked in a group with Dennis and Christy and
Heather, Tukker, Maveryk and Heather's brother in law, Alex and

Crystal
We walked in honor of Roger's co-worker Trudy. She's been in the battle for a little while now.
We also walked in honor of Roger's ex-wife and mother of two of our beautiful daughter's. She's just beginning her battle with breast cancer.

I hope these walks, and the money that they raise, lead us to a day when breast cancer is something that USED to happen to people.

4 comments:

Mel the Belle said...

You guys are such a great family. What a nice thing to do! Luvs, *Mel

Unknown said...

Hey there! I'm so glad you stopped by! And I am so glad you don't think I'm crazy for already thinking about Christmas!! I just love giving people presents.. I'm so weird :) Thanks for stopping by & I'm following you now!

Mom24boys said...

YOU'VE BEEN BOO'D! Sending it your way. Come by pick it up and pass it along. http://4growingboys.blogspot.com/2010/10/youve-been-bood.html

deb said...

trish....what a great activity for your family to do together. enjoyed the pics..... trudy and the ex-wife are in my prayers. god bless.

dj