Roger's company is one of the sponsor's of the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in Salt Lake City.
Our family participated for the second time this year.
Everyone couldn't make it but those of us who did had a good time.
Kayleigh brought pink hairspray and got us all pinked up.
Jaxon did a fair amount of whining for about the middle third of the walk but then he bucked up and finished strong with the rest of us.
Last night we were snuggling on the couch and he said to me, "I'm tired because I walked so far for breath cancer today."
I'm gonna miss these little verbal mix ups.
We walked
In Honor of:
Jill Payne Brown - Roger's friend from high school, currently in treatment
Sheila Evans - Amber and Crystal's other Mom - 2 years in remission
In Memory of:
Michelle Hall - A friend of a friend - lost her battle 10 years ago
And I couldn't believe I forgot to include Roger's cousin, Mary Ann. She has been in remission for 14 years. A truly beautiful survivor, inside and out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment