Monday, October 6, 2008

IMO (In My Opinion)

Some random reviews of recent experiences ~

Movies~
Made Of Honor - Pretty good movie from what I could tell with two toddlers running about and climbing all over me. Patrick Dempsey was cute. Not quite McDreamy cute. But cute.
Bait Shop - Stupid. But I guessed that going in so I wasn't disappointed. LOL

Books~
The Money Answer Book Quick answers to your every day financial questions by Dave Ramsey- I really liked this one. I might need to buy my own copy. Lots of well organized, quick to read answers to various money questions like "What kinds of insurance do I actually need?" and "What is a living trust?"
Confessions of an Organized Homemaker by Deniece Schofield - Recommended by a friend, I am enjoying the reminders of things I used to do to be organized but haven't had time for since I became unorganized. Note to self: Having a planner worked for you back in the day, why'd you give it up?

Restaurant~
The Blue Iguana - Roger and I ate there a few weeks ago and it was delicious! The restaurant is in a 100 year old building in downtown SLC. They serve Mexican food and it is really, really good! Roger had the Burrito Grande and it was ENORMOUS!! He's a big eater and barely made it thru half of it. I had a combination plate that was also way too much food. There are always Buy One Get One Free coupons for The Blue Iguana in the Salt Lake Tribune. I always find them on the same page as the movie listings. Very good food. Go there! I've heard that the moles are incredible. I'll try that next time.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I haven't eaten at the Blue Iguana in ages! I thought it was wondermous! I also really liked the Red Iguana, although I am not privy to any BOGO offers, and I'm pretty certain one Iguana has nothing to do with the other.