Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The rest of the week's hot PYP deals!

Go to Macey's for...
*3 different types of apples for 88 cents/lb.
*pumpkins 12 cents/lb ~ this is where we'll be getting ours. Except Emily grew her own this year!
*boneless, skinless fryers breasts 1.19lb sold in a 40 pound box. ~Holy Smokes! This deal is going to convince me to try canning chicken. News of my results to follow.
*fresh Atlantic salmon fillets 4.99lb.
*1%, 2% or skim milk $2.00 gallon~the freezing is going great! The thawing is taking alot longer than I anticipated. LOL I have to stay about two gallons ahead because it takes so long to thaw.
*Coke 12 packs 5/$13
*Pepsi 12 packs 5/$13

Go to Smith's for...
*Russett potatoes 5lbs for 99 cents
*Kroger cottage cheese 16oz. $1.00
*Mountain Dairy milk $2 gallon
*Smith's bread 24oz. $1.25

Go to Albertsons for...
*Rib Eye steaks $4.99lb (10/23-10/25 only!)
*Albertsons sour cream 16 oz. $1.00
*Albertsons white bread 24 oz. limit 2 with in ad coupon
*La Victoria salsa 12 oz. $1.00
*Swanson's broth 50 cents.

There are lots more great deals on PYP! These are just the ones I liked best. ;)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Canning the chicken? You are an ambitious soul. I hope it goes fabulous!

Becky said...

Yay, thanks for this!!

If you have a costco membership and need to go there anyway, their milk is cheap too.. at least Skim.. it was like $3.65 for two gallons.

And let me know how the canning chicken goes. I'm so weird but he sound of that freaks me out.. lol