Tomorrow will be 32 weeks since I reached my goal weight on the Weight Watcher's plan. That's as many weeks as it took me to lose the nearly 50 pounds.
Since mid-March we have been involved in selling our house and buying a new one. This has been exciting, disappointing, fun, sad, exhausting, exhilarating, etc. The whole experience has involved so much more than I ever would have imagined. And it's not over yet.
Hectic schedules have led to too much eating out and convenience foods.
Stress has led to me eating WAY to much of ALL the wrong foods.
My official weigh in day is tomorrow and I expect to be about 5 pounds above the top end of my ideal weight range. Doesn't sound so bad except it's about 10 pounds above my lowest weigh in since starting WW. I would really rather be back there again.
Support from my friends and family is what helped me achieve the goal in the first place. And also the accountability of reporting on my progress here.
So, there it is, I gained a few pounds back.
But I know how and why. And today I took steps to get back on track.
That started with a good healthy meal plan and restocking the fridge with good, healthy food.
Sat~ Green Salad with chicken breast, cranberries, walnuts, blue cheese and balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Sun~ Grilled Tilapia with Pico De Gallo and Chimicurri, Rice and Corn on the cob
Mon~ Veggie Teriyaki Stir Fry, Rice
Tue~ Eating out after a meeting
Wed~ Calypso Beef Soup, Bread
Thu~ Veggie and Cheese Omelots, Fresh Fruit
Fri~ Curry Spiced Turkey Meatballs over Lemon Rice, Veggie
P.S. I really miss blogging about projects. This is particularly frustrating because we have found the new house and there are a million projects I want to do for it and blog about. But here we are caught up in the hurry up and wait game that is buying a new house and selling an old one. *sigh* So frustrating. I just want to get busy CREATING things for our new house. Trying to be patient. Hang in there with me. It won't be much longer till I can fire up the sander, the saws, the sewing machine and a couple hundred cans of spray paint. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hang in there, T. After over one year of being where you are at (and even worse, homeless and living with relatives for 10 months) I all too well remember the frustration and the ups and downs of the roller coaster. Now I am in the "paint chips" and unpacking stages, etc... and it is just as hard but in different ways. The amount of stress involved with all of "this" is absolutely overwhelming and it takes its toll in so many ways. Glad to see you back to the healthy eating program. Hope I can get there soon, too. And I *MISS* your blogging about home projects and ideas! Keep it up! It will help you stay somewhat sane during this INSANE time. Loves, *Mel
It's gonna be great. I am so excited to be getting you for a neighbor! It may still be a bit of a drive but these things are all relative. I'm STOKED!
Post a Comment