You know, the decorative kind.
And she doesn't like for you to call them spheres or orbs. They're balls.
I was invited to her surprise birthday party last Friday and I knew that balls would be the perfect gift.
So I stalked her blog to figure out a color scheme since I've never been inside her house.
She's been in mine. When it was a disaster and I was in my pajamas. I hope she is never inspired to make me a gift based on that experience.
Anyway...I made Beth Anne some balls for her birthday.
Nothing too fancy. Styrofoam balls, torn strips of fabric and a hot glue gun.
And taaaa daaaaah!
Balls for Beth Anne!
I think they turned out great and she seemed to like them.
Happy Birthday Month, Beth Anne!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
1st...HA!
2nd...I've seen her blog before; it's cute!
3rd...Cute balls. I made some eggs like that a few weeks ago and I pretty much love them.
Er...ummm...and she does WHAT with these??? lol
Post a Comment