Friday, October 17, 2008

Home Remodeling - Extreme Sport?

Since every muscle below my waist (And some others!) is extremely sore today, I'm going to say yes, home remodeling is an extreme sport. The challenge I faced, while Roger was having a leisurely day at the office, was taking Kenzie's new room from this:



To this:



Now that the hard part is over, the FUN part begins. Decorating! This may look like a slightly odd color choice but I'll post the finished project in a few days and it will all make sense. :)
*Just kidding about the leisurely day at the office honey. ;)

2 comments:

Janae said...

Wow that looks great. You rock! Want to come to my house?

Becky said...

Wow, I LOVE IT! I was to do something like that for my bedroom actually.

I'm needing more details about that nifty tool you posted about.. I don't get how it works. I KNOW! I feel so dumb. lol Can you let me know more about it because it sounds like something I need.