Friday, October 17, 2008

I was eavesdropping on a blog

which said that if I was reading I should consider myself tagged. I like this method. I have no idea how this tagging thing really works but from what I gather, it usually involves following up and remembering. Not my greatest strengths. So if YOU are reading this, consider YOURSELF tagged. And maybe I'll accidentally stumble over the result when I'm eavesdropping on your blog.
FOURTH FOLDER, FOURTH PHOTO. Ready? Let's see what we have....

The fourth pic in the fourth folder is of Kenzie playing in the fountain at Liberty Park. August 2006. Wow. Still very much a little girl compared to NOW . I remember that it was very hot that day. We went to the park and saw some belly dancers performing. We went to the Aviary inside the park, something we do quite often. Jaxon was only about 8 weeks old and I was still getting the hang of breastfeeding discreetly in public. Made all the more challenging when it's already hotter than you-know-where and now you have to cling to a warm infant and cover yourself and the infant with a layer of fabric. ugh! More pics from that day...even if it isn't strictly adhering to the rules of "tag ettiquete". You know me...I'm a rebel.




So, what's the fourth photo in your fourth folder?

2 comments:

Christy said...

What great pictures! How cool was that to pull out some random picture and have it be so great!
Turns out the fourth picture in the fourth folder was a picture that I had already blogged about. It was the vinyl lettering my sister and I put on Mom's wall. I get to check that box off! What a sense of accomplishment. ;)

Trish said...

Glad I could help you get something done! LOL