Go here and get a coupon for a free large cappuccino and 15% off one item at Barnes and Noble. Nice!
Check out this SUPER HOT deal on Dyson vacuums! I wish I hadn't just bought a new vacuum. *grumble, grumble*
An even more frugal deal on books!
"Book sale
The book sale will continue today and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Hardbacks are 50 cents and paperbacks 25 cents. On Tuesday, a bag of books will cost $5, with a second bag for $2. There's also a special section of coffee-table books, new or nearly new books and special editions. All of those items are individually priced.
The sale is located on the lower level of the Main Library, 210 E. 400 South."
Got to Ream's for
boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.39 lb.
Western Family 2%, 1% and skim milk $2.00 gallon
Go to Harmon's for
broccoli for 69 cents per lb
caulifower for 69 cents per lb
red bell peppers $1.00 each
Comet Rice 20 lb bag for $8.99
Western Family sugar 25 lb for $8.99
Smith's, Albertson's and Macey's ads end today so I'll have to see what they have that impresses me tomorrow. :)
I LOVE MY PYP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oooohhh, nice on the B&N coupon! I had missed that.. I'll have to give it a try this weekend.
I also wanted to say I like your deals area or when you put specifics up. I just can't get my rear end going into coupons! I don't know what is wrong with me.. Anyway, it really helps me out knowing at least where I can get some good deals.
Thanks!!
Post a Comment