Heather and David had planned for a birthday party in the park for their little guy.
But a snowstorm forced a change of plans and we got to celebrate Maveryk's birthday here at Grandma and Grandpa's house. YAY!
They put together a delicious lunch for all the guests.
And a neighbor loaned us a small bouncy house which we set up in the basement.
The kids had a blast in that thing!
I'm going to keep my eyes open for a deal on one. It'll be a while till we finish the basement so why not make use of the space for some FUN?
Heather asked me to make a "cupcake cake" for Mr. Mav's birthday and I was inspired by a picture on the internet to make this giraffe.
Can you tell it's a giraffe? It's okay if you have to squint a little. ;)
Maveryk blew out his two candles like a champ!
We had a great time. I always love celebrating with the grandbabies.
Happy Birthday Big Guy!
Friday, April 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love, love, LOVE the giraffe cupcake cake! You are such a talented lady!!!!!
P.S. My plan A's always turn into Plan B's. I would probably have a stroke if Plan A ever happened!
It sounds like a delicious day! I love a good Plan B ;).
oh, happy day! gotta love the giraffe. well done!!
Post a Comment