if you are a student in a year round school. Phineas and Ferb have it lucky!
Emily's last day of school was Friday July 1st and she and Jaxon go back to school on August 29. What is that? 58 days of summer vacation?
We better get BUSY having some fun!
My friend, Terrah, inspired me to make a Summer Fun list to keep us on track. I think will work so great for us to not let the summer slip away without making the most of it.
She linked me up to this cute printable list and I've been busy filling it up with summer plans.
While I'm looking forward to all of these fun things to do as a family, they are mostly just serving as a way for me to pass the days until we go on our big summer vacation.
The planning is happening and the days are being counted!
Our very first day of summer was yesterday. We had Kayleigh, Richard, Caydance and Athena over for dinner. Then a little outdoor fun and ice cream treats before heading for the local fireworks show.
It was a great night.
I love hearing the BOOM BOOM BOOM of the fireworks.
And I loved hearing the following conversation:
Richard - "Thena, what's your favorite color?"
Thena - "Orange soda."
awwww....................
And NEXT summer? Maybe we will get 104 days. Emily and Jaxon are going to a charter school and will both be on a traditional schedule. I'm SOOOO looking forward to that after all these years of kids on different schedules. We'll need a double list next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment