Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just trying to get it all together.


We just returned from our last camping trip of the summer.

The last two days have been a flurry of cleaning, maintaining and preparing the vehicles and the trailer for winter. Yes it is a bit early but Kenzie is having spine surgery on Monday and I'll be busy for a few weeks. Ya know...babying my baby, wringing my hands, biting my nails. The stuff that fills a Mom's days.

I have lots to post about but the day is stacked with things to do and the clock seems to be moving in fast forward.

So I'll be back.

For now, here's a what a two year old looks like after a week of camping. Careful! Don't get any on ya!


2 comments:

Alice said...

Trish hope everything goes well with kenzie talk to you later.

Amber said...

He's so cute! Looks like you guys have had a busy week lol! Hope all went well with camping. Kenzie is such a strong girl and I'm proud of her for bein so strong about the surgery. We'll see ya guys tonight. Love ya!