Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week 28 Weigh In




Down .4 for the week.
I was hoping for more. If weigh in had been on Thursday I'd have had a 2.2lb loss! Oh well, that's the way it goes.
Pressing on. :)

6 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! You still lost weight and you're still on track. :)

Amy said...

You are doing so good! Way to go!! You are so close to your goal!

Christy said...

I am just sure I said something already?!? Or I didn't and just meant to??? I'm losing it!

What a tease! (The scale, I mean.) I'd have been hoping for a pretty good weigh-in after seeing such promising numbers on Thursday. One thing is for sure, you will claim those the other 1.8 pounds very soon.

PS- I deleted the fitness blog after pulling it into "The View from Here"... seems like the only blogging I'm doing is about fitness lately.

Christy said...

I'm wondering how you are liking the books you are / have read.

Trish said...

Thanks for the nice words guys! They help so much.

Christy~
I have enjoyed all the fiction. Especially A Thousand Splendid Suns and Last Kiss. I'm 3/4 through Second Chance and just barely got into it. For the first half of the book I had to keep reminding myself who each character was. That's annoying. But the second half is holding my attention. That could have all just been me though. I've been in a funk the past couple weeks.
How To Improve....had a couple interesting points but was mostly bullcocky IMO. I'm a talker. ;)

Christy said...

LOL, Knowing you are a talker I thought it was good of you to read "How to Improve"... It shows you keep an open mind. A very desirable trait as well...