
Down .4 this week. Looks like these last few pounds are going to be slow and stubborn. Grr!
That's okay though. I'll keep fighting the fight 2/10 of a pound at a time until victory is mine!
A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you! You're looking great and are very inspiring for Joey and I. Congrats for losing, even if it's just a lil bit :)
You're getting there. Any thoughts about NOT going the whole seven pounds? Just curious whether you can see places the weight can come from or not?
Are you saying I look "freakishly thin"? LOL
If I could take the remaining 7 pounds from specifics areas then I would take them from my lower tummy and upper thighs. Let's hope the WW gods heard that. ;)
No, not at all, silly! You look amazing!!!
I'm hoping for the same areas. I'm good with some coming from my upper arms too.
Just a bit worried about my tummy roll ever being completely gone... I'm sure it will get better though there's still plenty of pounds for improvement,... just would be nice if you could use them exactly where you wanted.
Post a Comment