Saturday~Lasagna Toss with Spinach and Ricotta, Salad and Bread
except...I went out to lunch with a friend and got home a little late and not hungry. So I just short order cooked various things for the family. This meal will get bumped to a later date or dropped altogether.
Sunday~Roasted Veggie and Pesto Sandwiches, fruit, veggies and dip, chips and salsa
Monday~Coconut Beef, Rice, Saag Panir
Tuesday~Cranberry Onion Pork Roast, Rice, veggies
Wednesday~Smothered Bean and Cheese Burritoes, Rice, Salad
Thursday~Peach and Balsamic Glazed Chicken, Rice, Veggie
Friday~Corn and Bean Chowder, Jalapeno Cheddar Bread
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I really have to plan better like you do Trish. I don't do a daily meal plan, more of an "idea" of what I'm making for the week. Maybe if I liked cooking more... :-)
Blessings,
Marcia
Great menu plan! I'm going to get my plan together today also!
Post a Comment