Don't worry, I haven't changed it again. :)
Still creating and having fun.
But they're bigger projects that are taking some time.
~ 8 blankets for a children's charity which will earn us 4 free one day passes to Disneyland where we can create some memories! :)
~And some raggy quilts for a friend.
Pictures of all to come soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
We went to Disneyland a month ago. It was awesome. Alicey asks everyday if we can go back. It's starting to get annoying. That, and she won't wear anything but her princess dresses. We alternate between Snow White and Cinderella. Again, annoying. Oh well.
So cool! You get to *CREATE* AND earn free D-land tickets? SWEEEEET!
Chantel~ Sometimes I wonder why I worry about what they'll remember. They seem to remember EVERYTHING!! LOL
Christy~ I know! Almost too good to be true! :)
trish,
i love the free tickets to disney blankets...great idea! what charity are you doing this for?
my stepdaughter is heading to disneyland in march when she visits l.a. for a business thingie. i wanna go to, but it isn't happening. she is excited about her disney day that she is taking tho.
that is so neat that your were born in stl. did you live there for a bit too?
there are several wineries around the rolla area.btw.... my husband graduated from univ of mo- rolla campus. it's like the engineering campus.
there is the st james winery which is the probably the most known winery near rolla.
hermann, is a town, with lots of wineries. the most known probably being stonehill. hermann is probably 2 hrs from rolla, i think. my mother was born in rolla....lol. she grew up in the little town of belle, which is about 30mins from rolla.
Hi trish.. wanted to say hi.. I'm the one with the 7 kids... I so enjoy reading your blog and seeing what the family is up to...I might add to my story,, my husband and I have one child together,, the other are his and mine.. makes for such a fun family.... so glad you got the disney tickets.. the kids and I did our disney world times.. we live about a 2 hr drive to the parks in orlando...our next is back to epcot.. that place is wonderful! Happy Valentines Day...
Sandy
http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment