Have you been hacked?
When I try to go to your blog to check out your cute bunnies and awesome freebie frame, I get zapped away to places unknown. :(
Come baaaccck!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
5 comments:
trish ....you bout gave me and hubby a heart attack....lol. i think every thing is ok....let me know when you get back here.....
don't know what happened...unless i was editing something at that time?
dj
ps.....love the title of your post....hehehe. you definitely caught my eye....lol...a few hrs later.
dj, haha! Glad I got your attention!
It's still happening though. :(
I can go to any other blog and it works just fine. But when I click on yours either through my reader or through your profile it goes to your page just for a second. Before I can scroll down to read the screen goes blank like it's sending me somewhere else. The address bar shows it's going somewhere else but it's a constantly changing string of jibberish and it never really goes anywhere...
I guess it could be my computer but all other links work just fine for me. It's only happening with your blog.
Have other's left comments on your bunny post?
i think you are right trish...i just got an email from a friend locally that is getting the same thing this morning....i don't know what to do....hubs is at work today until 7pm. so i'll have to wait until then and hopefully he will know what to do....gees. i don't have a clue what to do.
it is weird tho i went to other computers in our house and can get to the site without a problem.
i do have a comment that was posted after the time you wrote this original post on your blog tho....
the feedjit thingie shows people coming to the blog....but obviously something is up as 2 of ya have wrote me to tell me.....
maybe i'll try to figure out what to do by googling, if i get a chance.
thanks for the heads up.
dj
yikes! I hope it's an easy fix.
My little blog isn't much but I love it. I would be sad if something happened to it. :(
Good luck! I'll keep checking for ya!
thanks trish.....if you see it working let me know. i am gonna go work on it now...i think i may have one way to fix it...but if this doesnt work....i will have to wait til hubs gets home...and i know he will be superbowling...so it maybe even later. have a good sunday.
dj
Post a Comment