Sunday, February 6, 2011

What we did today

I made a HUGE batch of guacamole. All fresh, yummy ingredients courtesy of Bountiful Baskets.

They offered a great guacamole pack this week for only $7.50. There were 7 avocadoes, garlic, onion, green onions, jalapenos, lemons. Awesome value!
Speaking of Bountiful Baskets, they also provided strawberries and cantaloupe for us
And these were the first 5 of eleventy billion boneless buffalo wings that I made today.
I should have cut up some celery sticks to go with them. BB gave us some of those too.
But, really, who are we kidding here? It was all about the deep fried chicken and buttery hot sauce.
Oh! And there was some kind of football game on too. Blah, blah, blah....

3 comments:

Katrina said...

What spices did you use in the guacamole?

Trish said...

Katrina~ I put half of a yellow onion, 2 jalapenos, a handful of cilantro, 3 roma tomatoes and the juice of 1 lemon in the food processor and pulsed a few times.
Then I added 7 avocadoes. Pulsed a few times more.
Then I stirred in some salt and a couple teaspoons of cumin.
Hope that helps!

Trish said...

And garlic! 3 cloves. ;)