Friday, November 13, 2009

Grandma Daycare Day!

Kayleigh was in a pinch for a babysitter today so I took the girls for the day.
We played at home until that got boring and fights became imminent.
Then we met Nana (My Mom) at the germ factory...I mean... the playland at Arctic Circle.
What the heck, they've all already had the worst germ going around. We'll call this an exercise in immunity building. Yeah. That.

So we ate, hung out and played...

Caydance wore purple just for me. She made her Mommy wear purple too. :)

Jaxon was happy to have someone besides Mom to play with.


And had some ice cream. YAY!

Then back home for a nap for Athena and a DVD for the rest of us. Disney's UP!
I love those babies so much!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Awww! Fun day. You're a very lucky Grandma.

Trish said...

I know! So are you! ;)