My weigh in for Maintenance -week 8 is 138.2
The meal plan for the week:
~Grilled burgers, Oven fries, Chocolate Cake
~Spaghetti Squash and Chard Gratin, Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken, Salad
~Cheesy Chicken Shells, Salad, Bread
~Meatloaf, Potatoes, Gravy, veggie
~Oven Roasted Greek Briami, Bread
~Moosewood Homespun Pot Pie, Salad
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Looks great! You are doing awesome! My diet?..not so much. However, I'm back at it again. Will meal plan this week in spite of moving into our new home because I know it will help! Thanks for being a good role model!
Glenda~I'm sure it would be hard to stay dedicated amidst remodeling and moving. I've been lucky that there hasn't been anything major to distract me so far. LOL How's the new place?
You're doing fantabulous on maintenance!! I love seeing your success.
So since I'm late on commenting, how was the Moosewood Homespun Pot Pie? What is it?
Christy~The Moosewood Pot Pie is so yummy! we had it a couple weeks ago and it's still hanging on from the last meal plan. We're having it tomorrow. I have a pic all ready to blog but I've been so busy this week. So many projects so little time. :) There's a link from a couple weeks ago on a meal plan post. I made it just as the recipe says. No changes. Haven't figured up the points yet though.
Ha! I just went back to find the link and it was a MONTH ago when we had it first. Time does FLY! It was on my post on October 17th. One of the rare vegetarians meals that did not result in roger asking "Is there any meat in this?". ;)
Post a Comment