Wednesday, October 26, 2011

3 Kid Free Hours

That's what I have four days a week now. Only 2 on Fridays.
Today I spent them at a couple of Thrift stores. It was so nice to be all alone with my own thoughts and ideas and no one needing to be taken to the bathroom!
Here's what I got...
 That table is from Bombay Company. It's been HORRIBLY beat up and abused. Shame on them. But LUCKY ME!

Very little of it will stay the color it is now. Stay tuned to see where it all ends up!
Oh! I also got this. I second guessed buying it.
And I really wish I hadn't bought it.
A) It doesn't fit where I wanted it to go.
B) I know it's kooky but I REALLY don't like fleur de lis and avoid it most of the time.
B) Jaxon thinks it's his own personal rocket ship to fly all over the house and scratch up walls and furniture with.
Eh...can't win them all.

2 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Oh how I would love to go thrifting with you!!

That table is divine!

Owens Family said...

I saw one of these in a garden with vines crawling on it.... Maybe something for outside?