Dexter Patrick (after me!) was born at 8:27pm, weighing 8 lbs 7 oz and he was 20.5 inches long.
He is so adorable, of course!
I'm so very proud of Kayleigh. She's my girl with probably the lowest threshold for pain. But she was determined to have an unmedicated birth and that is exactly what she did. She had a good friend coaching her through the labor and delivery. And Kayleigh was just an absolute Rockstar through it all.
I've attended the births of a few of the grandbabies now and it just never gets old. I can't wait for the next one in the Spring!
Thanks to Kayleigh and Richard for letting me be a part of that experience.
Of course I was so twitterpated with my new grandbaby that I totally forgot that I had my real camera in my purse. So the first few pics I have of him are from my cell phone. But still treasured.
(That last, better quality one, is from someone else's cell phone. lol Maybe Richard's Mom's?)
And within a day or two Heather went to see Kayleigh in the hospital and the newest cousins got to meet each other for the first time.
Dex on the left, Ollie on the right.
I melt.











2 comments:
The 3rd and 5th pictures show off his giantness that no longer exists.
So sweet. I'm ready for my little one to get here, sigh. 8 more weeks. I'm really starting to waddle around.
Post a Comment