We started with miniature golf. That's always good for a few laughs.
I mostly just enjoyed the very eclectic musical selections that were playing that day. Beat It by Michael Jackson stands out in my memory. Can't think of the others now. But I just remember wondering who in the world put that playlist together.
Jaxon felt shy about golfing at first. But Roger took some time to teach him how to do it.
Within a couple of holes Jaxon was having a great time and had developed a golfing style all his own.
The girls got a little goofy.Emily got a hole in one on the 18th hole! She won a prize for that, some extra points to use in the arcade.
Emily really wanted to go skating. Which might have been fun, potentially broken bones aside. But we had to be back home in time for family dinner. So there wasn't time for skating. (phew!)
We played around in the arcade for a while.
This is how much Jaxon loves playing on the video games that move.
Not so much.
After that we had time for a few rides, which made me a little queasy. That's weird. I usually have a stomach made of steel.
Then it was home to family dinner.
We also had a quick babies in pumpkins photo shoot. Which Oliver and Dexter enjoyed about as much as Jaxon liked that video game.
The flames behind the babies are kind of creepy now that I look closer at it. ha! I promise no babies were burned in the making of these pictures.
It was an awesome family day. I was especially happy to be able to spend so much time with Kenzie that weekend. I miss her like crazy. You'd think her college was across the country instead of just two hours away.




2 comments:
Very similar days of fun...
Well, minus the burning babies!
ha-ha. No babies were burned. It was a cute idea. Too bad babies don't always cooperate. I already have grand ideas about a picture with baby boy in a stocking. We'll see if he cooperates when he gets here. T-minus 5 weeks and counting!!!! Oh, my broth turned out, btw. Thanks for the tips!!!!
Post a Comment