Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Angel tagged me.

Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2)Answer the six "8" items
3)Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:
~Grey's Anatomy
~Brothers and Sisters
~Gary Unmarried
~Private Practice
~Big Bang Theory
~How I Met Your Mother
~The New Old Christine
~Evening News

8 Things I did yesterday:
~Dishes
~Laundry
~Scrubbed Jaxon's room floor to ceiling
~Paid our property taxes
~Prepared a new budget for the coming payday
~Chauffeured kids to and fro
~Watched Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 with the family
~Shampooed carpet in basement bedroom

8 Things I look forward to:
~Going out of the country on vacations
~Being debt free
~Having a family room
~Seeing my kids settle into happy, healthy adult lives
~Having my craft area organized so I can spend more time being creative.
~Meeting our new grandson
~True winter. I think I need some snow to be able to look forward to the holidays.
~Getting a "new to me" vehicle. The van is getting annoying with all it's little issues.

8 Favorite Restaurants:
~New Delhi Palace
~Johnny Carinos
~The Chef's Table
~Thaiphoon
~Sampan
~Costa Vida
~Macaroni Grill
~Del Taco

8 Things on my wish list:
~More time for romance
~More family time
~A "new to me" vehicle
~A family room
~Happy, healthy family
~Happy, healthy me
~A secure future
~Time to accomplish my goals

8 people to tag:
~Amber
~Kayleigh
~Heather
~Christy
~Melanie
~Tawnya
~Becky
~twomoms (Do I even know your real name? LOL)

2 comments:

Mel the Belle said...

Hey, Jaxon! I'm sorry the picture scared you! It's not a monster, it's an Angel! :) A red angel of Power. But just for you, for awhile, I changed my Profile Pic to "Emily", ok?! Hugs ! *Mel PS Trish: I'll try to do the "Tag" thing; I've never done it before, but I'll try..xo

Mel the Belle said...

I'm gonna list my answers tonite, but I warn ya: It'll be boring. My life with chronic pain doesn't make me very exciting lately (last 2 years or more). I don't have 8 people who read this to "tag" either, but I'll post my answers, ok? Hugs to you all, *Mel