Saturday, November 1, 2008

The costumes were worn.

Kayleigh said she was a princess (but since Caydance was a princess, wouldn't that make her a queen?) She frugally used her wedding dress as a costume. I think it is safe to say that it was the most expensive costume we saw all night. LOL
Emily brought back her Zombie Bride costume for a party at her friend's house.
Jaxon was a Dinosaur. Without any older siblings to take out trick or treating we opted to stay in with him. He pretty much thought that the evening was supposed to be all about dressing up, playing with his neices and answering the door to trick or treaters. Which means he didn't end up with a bag full of candy I don't want him to have anyway. And he had a blast! win/win

Katydid was a little princess and was so cute about having her picture taken. She was posing and smiling and happy to cooperate.
Tukker was a cow. Roger was playing along with LONG, LOUD moos and then Tukker finally gave us a few moos of her own before she left.
Miss Lily was the cutest little pumpkin ever. Full of smiles.
Athena was a sweet pink kitten with the cutest little tail.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey Trish,
We really thought the kids looked great. Tell Emily that Uncle Rick said that her costume looked "really cool". We can't get over how the kids have grown since we last seen them. I wish that I had taken pictures of Rick's graveyard and decorations this year. He really gets into Halloween. My contribution to Halloween this year was a punch I made. It was cheap and really easy.
I took two latex gloves.. washed them really well, filled with water and froze them.
For the punch, use 1pkg orange koolaide, 1pkg grape koolaide, 2 cups sugar, 3qts water, 2liter of ginger ale. Mix all ingredients of punch together, it makes a black punch, then remove frozen hands from gloves and add ice to punch, and you will get a erie halloween drink with floating body parts! lol

Trish said...

WOW! That's some serious Halloween spirit!
Do you guys get alot of trick or treaters?
I'll have to try that punch next Halloween.

KMDuff said...

Cute costumes! :)

Jenny said...

Yes, we have quite a few trick or treaters. I think that Rick had counted 53 within the first half hour of Trick or Treat. We have fun. We get a kick out of all the kids reactions :)

Handsfullmom said...

They are SO adorable! Halloween is so fun, isn't it? I enjoyed peeking at your blog tonight; I found you through PYP.