Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week 25 Weigh In




Down 1.2 lbs this week. YAY!! Less than 10 pounds to goal!

I haven't been to the gym in about 3 weeks. :( I suck. I really have to get back to that when we get back from vacation. FIT! The goal is to be FIT!!

Speaking of vacation. I will miss weigh in next Sunday. And the one after that. Yikes!
But I will weigh in Monday morning (August 17th) and hope that the vacation damage is not too great. I plan to be careful. But it IS vacation. ;)

I don't know that everyone who reads my blog realizes that I am on this journey with lots of wonderful people. Thank goodness! I'm no good at striving toward a goal all by my little self. I need a whole freakin' support team and I've got a great one!
My beautiful daughter, Amber, has been on WW for about 16 weeks and she is totally ROCKIN it! Her husband is also just melting away. Why do guys have it easier?!?! It's so not fair.
My good friends, Christy and Dennis, are doing great with their own programs and they are looking awesome!
Roger's Aunt Alice is also on WW and I hear she has done really well. I can't wait to give her a big hug later this week!
I even found out that my friends across the street are on WW and they are also doing great.
Then there are several friends on PYP who are my inspiration. Especially Sharon and Becky. If it wasn't for their amazing success I wouldn't have been inspired to get started.
Right here under my roof there's Roger and Kenzie. They give me lots of encouragement and they have adapted to the new way of life and the new meal plans and recipes with the hearts of adventurers. There's no way I could manage if I had to prepare two different meals every night.
I just wanted to say thanks to all of these people. They really keep me motivated and make it so much easier.
Love you guys!

5 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, you're amazing!!!

I think you'll do fine on your vacation with minimal damage. Even if you're up a few pounds when you come back it won't take you long to lose it, especially getting back on track. Just watch for snacking and eating smaller portions. Hit up the store for things you know are safe to eat.

You're always welcome to join Janae and I at the gym.. we've been going at 6:30 (she gets there a little earlier) and doing weights for 30 min. and then elliptical for 30 min. (I burn 300 calories so who knows what you'd burn!!). Trying for every day but Tuesday. Although I'm waiting until probably Wed. to go back... Anyway, you rock!! have a great vacation!!

ShazBraz said...

no problem; you've turned right around and been such an inspiration to me. I'm just kind of hanging on through summer, and I hope you'll help me pick it back up once school starts again.

Have such a great time on your vacation!

Alice said...

Trish, I am so proud of you. Jim says your little enough. You are going to half to give me some inspiration when you come in. I'm doing lousy since vacation. Just seeing your picture made me ashamed. Its so hot I find myself drinking diet pop again. (instead of water) bad me. I keep telling myself it will be better when I go back to second shift. I can't wait to give you a big hug too. Loved the pictures. I'm trying to make a wall of family pictures like my daughter in laws. I'm adding some of your pictures to this wall. I just need to get started. I wish I had all of your energy, or just some of it. Can't wait to see you all. Have a safe flight and we will watch for you.

Amber said...

Congrats! That's a another great week and you're almost there!
It is great to have family and friends support you in the weight loss journey. I was actually thinking I needed to blog and thank everybody who gives me support too as I don't think I could do it sometimes without it. We love you!!

Trish said...

Becky~ Thanks for the encouragement. I'm definitely going to get back to the gym but I don't think I can make 6:30 work for me. It's best if I go at 8 when Em goes to school.

Sharon~ It's a deal! We'll help each other get back in the groove when school starts.

Alice~ Don't be silly! You've done great! The truth is that I drink way more Diet Coke than water. LOL I figure it's just brown, fizzy, flavorful water with a caffeine kick. ;) See ya soon!

Amber~ Thanks! Seeing your success has really been an inspiration. I know you were a little reluctant to start at first but boy have you EXCELLED at it now that you decided to go for it. I love that!