Thursday, July 30, 2009

I got my wish!

All the way back in January I asked for family pics of the grown kids for Mother's Day.
Dennis took some great shots of them. Then Heather re-shot some to catch Lily in a happier mood.
I hired my friend Sherri to take pictures of Roger and me and the youngest three kids.
She also did some editing on the shots that Dennis and Heather took.
And now, finally, they all came together and I have my hands on really great pics of the whole family.
I can't wait to get them printed and hung on the wall.
I sure do love all these beautiful people. XOXO










And a few extra just for fun. :)




5 comments:

ShazBraz said...

Those are all so nice! What a beautiful family you have!

Chantel said...

luv em! so cute!

Alice said...

I love the pictures I am saving them to my computer and printing them out for my family wall

twomoms said...

So cute! I love the black and whites! looks like they should be in a calendar.

Amber said...

The pictures all look so good! I still can't get over the one of you and Dad. You guys look amazing and the picture is perfect.
They all look great and I can't wait to see them on your wall either Love you!