Thursday, September 10, 2009

Meal Plan

We are planning another trip on Saturday to Fruitway to rake in some fresh fruits and veggies!
And the stores in our area are having their case lot sales which I really need to take advantage of.
Also, I need to pay for another CSA/coop order which we will pick up 2 weeks from now.
It's an addiction!!!

Soo....I'm asking a lot of our $250 every two weeks grocery budget but I think I can swing it.
Here's the meal plan with wiggle room to accommodate all the great produce we'll be buying on Saturday.

Breakfasts and lunches- same as last week. It's working well!

Dinners
~Dinner party with our dear friends to celebrate their 21st Wedding Anniversary. How cool is that?
~Family dinner-Quesadilla Casserole, Salad and Fresh Fruit
~Date night for us, Frozen dinners or leftovers for the kids
~Georgia Peach Chicken Sandwiches, fresh fruit, Sweet Potato Oven fries.
~Grilled pork chops, Stuffed Blue Hubbard Squash, vegetable
~Peach Glazed Salmon, veggie, starch
~Bowties with Butternut Squash and Sage, Salad

3 comments:

Becky said...

Peach glazed Salmon???

Those Drew's two of Drew's favorite foods. Can't wait to hear about it! *drool*

Is the area that you go outside of Brigham City? Or is there somewhere closer? If it's box elder area, it's Peach Days on Saturday so it might be busier... just FYI.

Christy said...

Sounds so good!!
Have fun shoppin' the produce!! We're gonna work on the basement... I KNOW your jealous, especially after spending time cleaning the dead zone, you are probably ACHING for basement time.

Trish said...

Becky~We do go to the area just South of Brigham City. It wasn't as busy today as I would have expected. Peach glazed salmon recipe coming soon. ;)
Christy~Not so much. LOL