I first heard about this deal on Pinchingyourpennies.com a couple of weeks ago.
I LOVE Sconecutter!!!!
If you go to THIS LINK you can get three $10 gift certificates ($30 value) for only $15.
I ordered them one day, received them the next and used them within the week. LOL
I happen to know that one Turkey avocado pita (with lettuce, tomato, onion and sprouts) costs $4.95 with tax and is 7 or 8 points. I always think I'll come home and weigh the avocado so I can nail the exact points value down but somehow I never make it home with the pita. :P
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Trish,
Thanks so much for the clarification on cuts of meat. I will add you comments to the post.
No problem Laura! The recipe really looks great. I love balsamic vinegar. So I'm sure it'll be delicious.
If you made it with London Broil and liked it then you will have to try it again with flank and see what a difference it makes. I bet that will put it over the top!
My Smith's always has flank steak in the manager's special area. I grab every one I can get my hands on. LOL
For Heather:
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mandarin-Chicken-Pasta-Salad/Detail.aspx?ms=1&prop25=21335907&prop26=WhatsCooking&prop27=2009-07-30&prop28=PhotoArea1&prop29=Photo_3&me=1
Post a Comment