And another 1 1/2 inches.
The size 6 jeans that were obscenely tight a few weeks ago fit like a g~l~o~v~e now.
I'm a happy girl today. (Even if I did weigh .4 less a couple of times this week. Grr! LOL)
A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
6 comments:
Are you so happy to finally see that big jump on the scale??
Yay! So awesome!!!!! You rock.
You look smokin' hot too!!
*blush* Thanks!
SOOOO happy to see the big jump. Yes!!
That's so great!!! Awesome week!!! Happy dance for you!!!!
Congrats! You are awesome!
Look at you having a great week of weight loss! You're doing so good and so close now!
You're such a great role model. I wouldn't even be losing weight or my family wouldn't be eating healthy if it wasn't for you helping me realize how much better we could live and feel. Thanks :)
Aww...Love you tons Amber. It makes me really happy to know that you guys are living healthier. Good health and happiness are what I want most for all of you. XOXO
Post a Comment