Friday, September 25, 2009

This and That

~It's been a long and painful week. My back mysteriously staged a revolt against me and I've been to the chiropractor every day this week. My current best friend is a little machine that delivers electric shock to my lower back, for 60 minutes on and 20 minutes off, all day long. It's a LOT more pleasant than it sounds. Today I am feeling about 50% which is a marked improvement over the rest of the week.

~Because I have been out of commission this week, the house is a wreck and the meal plan is non-existent. We have all been eating whatever we can easily access. Which means...

~My weight has gone back up a tad. Only a pound. No biggie. I might even be able to eliminate it by Sunday's weigh in.

~Tomorrow is the September CSA pick up. Can't wait to see what yummy fresh produce we'll get! We sure need it to get back on track with some healthy home cooked meals.

~I did manage to stand upright long enough to attend Roger's awards dinner with him last night. 15 years of hard work at this job. I'm so proud of him. He works hard for our family and provides well for us. There aren't enough words to tell him how much I appreciate him.

~Looking forward to a nice night at home tonight. Watching last night's Gray's Anatomy (YAY for a new season of our favorite shows! Finally!) and maybe a movie and a nice glass of wine.

No comments: