It's just about impossible for Roger to get a whole day off of work for us to go do anything. Even weekends are spent, at least partially, working from home.
But he took a day to spend with us after his business trip to Kentucky and we went back to the dinosaur park in Ogden again. He didn't come with us the first time.
Jaxon was still afraid of the mechanical dinosaurs.
I challenged Emily to a swinging contest.
She won.
After the dino park we headed back to Salt Lake for a company sponsored Bees baseball game. The kids had never been to a professional baseball game before. I'm not sure that they loved it.Jaxon mostly crawled around on the ground around his seat. And Emily spent most of her time trying to maneuver into a better seat. I'm not sure why since she didn't seem to be that interested in the game anyway.
But I thought it was a fun way to pass the time.
And after the game I heard Adam Levine sing to me about how he Moves Like Jagger, the earth moved, lights flashed....hehe fireworks! It was awesome.
I do LOVE a good fireworks show from directly beneath them. I think that was my favorite part of the summer so far.
Video. Sideways. WHY do I always do that?!?!? Sorry.




No comments:
Post a Comment