We were invited to a dinner party last night. It was to celebrate the 20th wedding anniversary of our friends and neighbors, Lori and JR.We had a fantastic time! The company was great and the food was incredible.
It was at The Garden Cafe at Grand America and I think I want to go back there every day. Hey, if I'm eating there every day I might as well have my own suite right there in the hotel, right? Of course that comes with housekeeping and room service. What's not to love?!?!
Oh yeah. I forgot again. That's not my life. ;)
This life is pretty good tho. I got to have dinner with my handsome hubby. A chance to dress up a little more than the usual t-shirt and capris/jeans. And celebrate a great accomplishment with some good friends. Marriage isn't always easy. Getting to 20 years and looking forward to more is a pretty awesome thing.




2 comments:
Lol sounds like you guys had a blast! You both look good and happy. It's nice to take a lil break every once and awhile :)
Fancy Schmancy! Loookin GOOOOD and gettin' out of the neighborhood!
Post a Comment