Monday, September 8, 2008

Shhhh...."normal" is visiting today. Don't scare it away!

Kenzie felt well enough to start school today! She's doing so great! Only 2 weeks late starting school after such a major surgery.
And Emily started school a few weeks ago.
So no one is home today who shouldn't be.
What will I do?
Brunch with "the girls"?
Manicure?
Pedicure?
Botox?
Get my hair done?
Oh. Wait. That's not my life.
Jaxon and I will hang out. We'll play, watch a movie, do some laundry and dishes. Work on the budget a little. Have some leftovers for lunch (some of which will undoubtedly wind up on both our clothes). We should vacuum his room. We'll get some chickens in the oven to roast for dinner. Run sisters back and forth to their schools. Have a few diaper changes. Maybe make a treat for when the girls get home from school. Read some books about animals that speak. He'll take a nap. Maybe I'll get a shower before bedtime.
Just another day in paradise.
No place I'd rather be. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Never seen anyone so happy about going to school lol :)

Sounds like you'll have a nice day with Jaxon. Speaking of laundry, I need to do some too!

Love you!

Christy said...

Lol, you are so funny; I hope you enjoy "normal" while it's there. I'm home sick today, with a killer headache and excessive fatigue. Apparently taking a three day weekend and not working out really takes it out of you, lol.

I didn't realize the comment I left for you about happiness was so crazy long... sorry bout that. Delete at will. :)

Those purple peppers will make such a pretty salad!

Amber said...

We had to take Lily to the doctor because her fever really spiked and found out she has a viral infection. The doctor let me look in her throat and I seen the biggest bumps ever! She has a stuffy nose also. It's horrible. We got her some motrin and I'm nursing her like crazy to get her feeling better. Watch out, it's going around. :( Will let you know how things go tommorrow.