
My sweet friend, Mel, asked me to make a lovey for her. She is dealing with a whole pile of pain issues these days and spends lots of times in doctor's offices. This lovey was meant to keep her warm in chilly waiting rooms and to hopefully bring some comfort to her.She sent me some email images for inspiration and then turned me lose to create something for her.
This was a lot of pressure. After all, Melanie is an amazing artist.
I simply know my way around a sewing machine.
But I took the pictures she sent and wandered the fabric store till I felt like I had a good representation of her and of the inspiration pictures.
She made me keep it a secret so she'd be surprised. But she received it yesterday and she tells me she loves it. I'm so happy. :)




2 comments:
Oh WOW!!! Lucky Melanie!!! I hope the you can feel all that good good healing and loving energy in your lovey. So Pretty!
What a pretty blanket! I'm glad she likes it. :)
Post a Comment