Dinners
~Chicken Tacos, Black bean, mango and tomato salad
~Parmesan Chicken, Baked Pasta with butternut squash and Ricotta, Veggie
~Chicken Fried Steak, Purple Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts
~Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Bread, Salad, Broccoli
~Homemade Pizza, Salad
~Garlicky Beef and Snow Peas, Rice, Sauteed Green Beans and Red Peppers
~Linguine with Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Sauce, Salad, Veggie
I have a new weakness.
A couple of months ago I couldn't go to the store without impulsively picking up a donut or a candy bar. Or a whole package of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
Now I'm a produce fiend.
If I don't get it under control we might have to buy a second fridge to keep all the gorgeous fruits and veggies in each week.
It's a nice problem to have. :)
Next time you're in the produce section of the grocery store, just stop for a minute and take a really good look around. As summer approaches the colors are becoming irresistible!
Or maybe it's just me.
*Weigh In results coming soon. It's good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks like a good week of eats at your house!
Yay! Can't wait for your results! I'm so glad you had a successful week! You are looking so great!!
I'd say your new weakness is paying off in spades.
Post a Comment