Dinners for this week:
~Grilled Tilapia with Pico De Gallo and Chimichurri, Not Chili's Rice Pilaf and Steamed Broccoli
This was my attempt to make my favorite Chili's entree at home. It was a success! More on that later.
~Ham, Lion House Potatoes, green beans, veggie tray, deviled eggs, salad and lemon cake
The lemon cake was a gift from the neighbors. It was delicious!
~Pizza, Salad
I can't believe that I am not sick of pizza! Now that I make it at home I actually WANT to have it once a week.
~Grilled Blackened Chicken Salad and Black Bean, Mango and Tomato Salad
~Orange Crumbed Baked Chicken, Brown and Wild Rice with Walnuts and Cranberries, Asparagus
~Parmesan Chicken, Baked Pasta with Butternut Squash and Ricotta, Veggie
Held over from last week's meal plan
~Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas, Salad, Black Beans, Spanish Rice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment