24 Weeks on Weight Watchers. I'm down a little more than 35 pounds and a little over 30 inches total from my chest, waist, hips, arms and thighs. Lovin' it!
Scroll down to see me shrink!




Side View!



A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
6 comments:
Thank you for sharing those awesome pictures!!! You really inspire me! -F736 :)
You look amazing Mom! You really have been an inspiration for Joey and I and we're very proud of you. Love you and keep up the great work! :)
you look great. what happen this last time did the other pants fall off you? you had to change to a different pair. I can see why they would fall off, you are so skinny. I wish I would have taken pictures but mine wouldn't have been that good. I'm not doing so good over the summer. I gained a few pounds back but when school starts I am going to loose my last 20 pounds.
Thanks everyone!
Amber~ I'm really proud of you and Joey too. You guys are doing so great. I'm happy that you're making healthier choices.
Alice~ Yes. The other pants were so big on me now that they hid the weight loss more than showing it. LOL
I can't wait to see you next month!
Congrats. You look great!!!
Wow! That must really feel fantastic to have come so far! You are doing so great! I'm glad you got us all going!! You really look beautiful!
Post a Comment