Rachel Ray. And altered by Weight Watchers.
Ugh! I need to go grocery shopping tonight and I have no motivation or inspiration to make a meal plan and shopping list. At. All. None.
So I turned to my dog eared, food splattered, copiously notated (does that even make sense?) well used Rachael Ray Express Lane Meals cookbook.
Quickly entering the recipes into the WW recipe builder tells me that the meals are pointy. But that's because RR serves gargantuan portion sizes. So I think it will work out alright. I'll post recipe reviews and tweaks later in the week. These are all recipes we have had many, many times and love, so I expect it to go well.
Here's the plan:
~Everything Lo Mein
~Sandwiches and Canned Progresso Soup
We're taking a little "staycation" this weekend and will be home late both nights so I need something quick and easy.
~3 Veggie Penne with Spinach Pesto
A quick, easy variation on a RR recipe using the spinach pesto I have in the freezer.
~Turkey Burgers with Horseradish and cheddar cheese, Sweet Potato Oven Fries
~Chicken with Scallion Lime Sauce and Sweet Carrot Rice
~Spicy and Sweet Couscous Pot with Minty Cilantro Sauce
~Curry Spiced Turkey Meatballs over Lemon Rice
~Moroccan Chicken with Pine Nut Couscous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ooohhh, I'm drooling over your rice... can't wait! Plus the other stuff too.
pine nut couscous....mmmmmm....
Your meal plans sound so delicious. I need to do better with meal time. DH doesn't eat since he's on that HCG diet (strict meal plan) so DD and I eat a lot of cold cereal because lately that's all she'll eat. I know, rotten mom.
Sounds good. I'm excited to see the WW portions lol. See you tonight!
Post a Comment