Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week 23 Weigh In!!




Down .4 of a pound this week.
And half an inch from my usual points of measurement.
Surprising, since I didn't really track much of my food at all this week.
Except for one plate of fried green tomatoes, I made good choices and kept a mental tally of what I was eating.
So, maybe I shouldn't be too worried about maintenance? I seem to have a good grasp of what I should be eating.
Nevertheless, it's back to tracking for me in the coming week.
And I walked about 3000 miles on our "staycation" this weekend, 500 of it while carrying a 35 pound toddler, so that should be good for something at my next weigh in.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Congrats! I wish I could go a week without tracking my points lol. I don't think I would turn out as good as you on my weigh in day.
I did forget about dinner. But you're right. We did have a reason to celebrate. :) Love you!

Christy said...

Yay! I think you look so great! I use the word tiny in my head when I see you. I can't wait to get there!

Good thing you went to the gym and prepared for the staycation! What a workout!