And now my BMI is officially in the "normal weight" range. I don't put much stock in that since I've known some pretty unhealthy thin people. But whatever.

A place to journal my journey. The kids, the journey to debt freedom, trying to live a healthy lifestyle, crafting, cooking, the house, this, that and everything else! Just my thoughts about my days in paradise.
7 comments:
I think it's awesome to no longer be classified in the overweight category. I'm looking forward to it... you're right though. Thin does not necessarily mean healthy and fit. YOU however are doin' hella good to get all three.
Wow! I bet your poundage (pretty sure it's a word ;o) matches up with all those inches you lost last week. Awesome!!
Thanks guys. Your encouragement helps a lot.
Kinda weird but I'm starting to feel kind of anxious about getting to goal. Well, not to goal, but to maintenance. I really don't want to be a repeater. Ya know? I'm already starting to think about how I'll stay fit forever. Guess I shouldn't borrow trouble. Just worry about that when I get there.
Congrats! Less then 13 pounds to go! How exciting! :)
Way to go, Trish!! I am so happy for your successful.
Congrats!! I've been so stressed with my MIL here this week. I've finally lost the last few baby lbs. YIPPEE!! Now to lose the ten lbs I wanted to lose before I got pregnant. GRRR.
About maintenance... I've been thinking about that.
I would think it would look EXACTLY like it looks right now, with a maintenance point allowance right? You still have to meal plan and track and all that... you just get to figure out how many points don't make you gain. Same plan different points allowance.
Maintenance doesn't look or feel any different except on weigh-in day... you are no longer looking for a drop in weight. Maintaining is the "Win".
There is no sigh of relief that you are finally done.... only an adjusted goal and continue "on plan".
K... I'm done. Sorry this was so long-winded. Just thinking "out loud" in your comments section.
Post a Comment