Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Ten to Six!

September 6

April 24

No makeup, poor pic quality, red eye. I know. Sorry!
But still, how cool is that?!?! woohooo! I don't remember ever being a size six before!

10 comments:

Heidi said...

Look at you, ya hottie! Great work!

~The Redhead~ said...

wooooooooooohooooooooooo you go girl!

Janae said...

Wowsers! It seems like it just melted off you. Any tricks? I seem to be stuck.

Handsfullmom said...

THAT is TOTALLY AMAZING! Good for you!

Christy said...

All the words in the world can't say it better than these pics!!! WOWWWW!

KMDuff said...

wooohooo!

Becky said...

I told you, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

:o)

Amy said...

GREAT JOB!!! You are doing so GREAT! Woooohooo!!

Christy said...

I was thinking of posting something like this on my fridge... "It's a choice..."

Mel the Belle said...

Good for you, Girl! You need to pull back now and maintain. Don't go overboard like I did a few years back. Your face will look too thin and lined if you go too far. Been there done that. Maintaining is the hard part, as we both know, but I know you'll manage it! Good work! xo *Mel