Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seventeen!



Happy Birthday to Kenzie!!!
Seventeen, soon to be a CNA (her test is tomorrow!), smart, beautiful, sleepy, mature, mellow, co-middle child, sister, aunt, awesome daughter!

She made Buche de Noel last night for extra credit in her French class.


 
It required many steps, many eggs, much butter. I'd post the recipe here but you can just mix together all your butter, sugar, eggs (mostly just the yolks. Ya know, the good part) and flour. Have a taste. It's so rich that a taste is all you'll want.
Then slather the rest directly on your butt and thighs.
FIFTEEN points per serving! YIKES!!!
But it was yummy!

Looks like there was time between steps for some camera-jacking.



I love that girl!
Happy Birthday Kenzie Poo!!! I know you like it when I call you that. ;)

4 comments:

Alice said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzie and good luck on her test. She will do fine. love the picture of her and Jaxon.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to Kenzie!! I hope she does great on her test.. she's such a good kid!

Did you eat an entire serving (or two)??? mmmm looks good. Better at your house than mine. LOL

Chantel said...

Oooh, yummy. Did you save me a piece? Looks DeLISH!!

deb said...

trish.....thank you for stopping by my blog. funny that several people have mentioned to me that they have the same letters....not necessarily the R, like you and me tho.....:)

we have 5 kids and 1 granddaughter.....our youngest is 9. is jaxon your baby or a grandbaby?
i have a 17 yo too that loves hanging out with his little bro sometimes.....

that cake looks delish! i make my noel log with choc cake and a peanut butter mousse and frosting.....mmmmm mmmmm. haven't made it in a few yrs tho....maybe next xmas.

nice to meet you....you have a lovely blog and family.

dj