Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I was SIMPLY wrong about my word.

Not yet two weeks into the year and I have been overcome by a new word.

CREATE!!!

I can't help it. It just happened.
I wanted it to be simplify.
I needed to simplify.
But all I want to do is CREATE.

I forgot how much joy it brought me to create things, create memories, create a warm home, create happy spaces.

So that's it.
Do over!

My word for 2010 is create!
And I'm gonna go right now and work on creating a quilt for my little Maveryk!



It's long overdue.

4 comments:

Becky said...

I hear you, I need both of those too.. more so the create, for myself.

He's SO cute!!!

Becky Beck said...

Hi Trish, I saw that you are a follower on my blog! I was impressed with your profile...I'm right with you in being focused on family, living debt free and living a healthy life!

Christy said...

It occured to me recently that "CREATE" seemed very fitting. Thought of suggesting it,... but didn't. I wonder now on whether I was channeling your thoughts. Nice redirection. Go you!!

Trish said...

Christy~
Next time ... SPEAK UP!! Sometimes I can't hear myself. I need all the help I can get. LOL